Local Lawn Mowing Service
Vital and Green of Wisconsin provides lawn mowing service to our full service lawn care customers in Waukesha, Jefferson and Dodge county homes and businesses. In other words, if you are already using multiple applications of our lawn treatment or lawn fertilizing services, you can add lawn mowing service as well. Our crews make sure your lawn is mowed to the optimal length with professional equipment for healthy grass and great looking property!
Lawn Mowing Service Details
When providing our professional lawn mowing service, we mow in a beautiful straight line pattern. We also include edging your property and cleaning up any clumps of grass that may occur as well as blowing off your sidewalks, patio, driveway, and hard surfaces.
We alter the pattern line every time we mow which will allow your grass to have a more upright growth pattern. This also helps avoid producing ruts in your lawn.
Protecting your lawn is also a key consideration when we provide lawn mowing service. Vital and Green will NOT mow your grass during a drought or if the grass has not grown much. To further protect your lawn, our team cuts your lawn to be a height of three inches tall. This is important for several reasons, here are a few:
- We don’t want to injure the crown of the plant where new growth generates and nutrients are stored.
- Cutting grass too short causes it to use all its energy to grow tall again, actually shrinking the roots.
- Keeping your lawn at around 3 inches helps keep it thick, more drought resistant, and it preserves moisture in the soil profile.
- Thicker lawns prevent weed growth.
- When grass is thicker and longer it creates a better environment, less run off, and it stays green longer.